Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers

Blog Archive

Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
31 October 2014
Today is the last day of October and the last day of OctPoWriMo 2014. It's also Halloween. I'm skipping the prompt, because I talked about what this year's challenge was like for me yesterday.

Halloween

Masks disguising friends and strangers;
Everyone is someone else.
Candy given out to children;
Everyone is generous.


5 comments:

Fifi Islaih said...

Awesome!

Raven said...

Nice :-)

Christine said...

Happy Halloween! I've enjoyed your poetry. :-)

Rod E. Kok said...

Very nice!

Shan Jeniah Burton said...

Sweet! =)