Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers

Blog Archive

Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
21 October 2014
Today's prompt is fingerprints, handprints, or footprints. We were asked to think about where we have left our mark.

Fingerprints

What have I touched as I walk through this world?
What has my life affected?
How many wonderful things unheard
I have never suspected?

When my time on this earth is done
I want to see them all:
The good and the bad, every one,
The big and even the small.


7 comments:

Fifi Islaih said...

Thanks for the reminder!

Jessica Scott said...

I don't know why but every time I read your work, I am reminded strongly of Margaret E. Sangster's poems. Just wonderful.

Cindy Scott said...

This is elegant! Thank you for writing this. :-)

Christine said...

I love this! Such a wonderful use of words here.

payal agarwal said...

Beautiful !

Lizzi R said...

Such a sweet little rhythm to this :)

S. Elle Cameron said...

Short and sweet. I love it!

http://sellecameron.blogspot.com/2014/10/were-here-octpowrimo2014-day-21.html