Trending on this blog
One of my favourite shows right now is BBC's Sherlock. I also watch Big Bang Theory, and I noticed that Sheldon Cooper is very much a Sh...
“Never again!” we cry aloud. We stand before the foe unbowed. We will not stand idly by While our brothers and sisters die. We’ll stand...
Today's prompt is strong . I decided to challenge myself today. I really love the Blitz poem form, but I've written so many of them...
Today's prompt is red , and the suggested form is the Harrisham . I didn't feel like doing much with it today, so I just listed all...
Today's prompt is tantalizing and the suggested form is Loop poetry . I can't remember if I've tried this form before, but I li...
Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (39)
- OctPoWriMo 31 - Halloween
- OctPoWriMo 30 - The Day Before
- Give Up the Light
- OctPoWriMo 29 - All I Need
- OctPoWriMo 28 - For the Light
- OctPoWriMo 27 - Sleep
- OctPoWriMo 26 - Never Fear
- OctPoWriMo 25 - Unseen yet Alive
- OctPoWriMo 24 - Critique?
- OctPoWriMo 23 - Killed in the Line of Duty
- OctPoWriMo 22 - No Mic
- OctPoWriMo 21 - Fingerprints
- OctPoWriMo 20 - Hurry, Hurry, Hurry
- OctPoWriMo 19 - Rain
- OctPoWriMo 18 - Slowly Spinning
- OctPoWriMo 17 - Sweet Music
- OctPoWriMo 16 - I Never Miss
- OctPoWriMo 15 - Almost
- OctPoWriMo 14 - Cheese
- OctPoWriMo 13 - Palate Palette
- OctPoWriMo 12 - Desire
- OctPoWriMo 11 - The Other Side of Love
- OctPoWriMo 10 - So sick
- OctPoWriMo 9 - A Poem
- OctPoWriMo 8 - Kill the Moon
- OctPoWriMo 7 - Hush
- OctPoWriMo 6 - I Will Fall
- OctPoWriMo 5 - Fire and Blood
- OctPoWriMo 4 - All Are Human
- OctPoWriMo 3 - Sweetness
- OctPoWriMo 2 - To Two Too?
- OctPoWriMo 1 - My Wings
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2013 (69)
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
10 October 2014
7:21 PM | Posted by Esther Spurrill-Jones | | Edit Post
I am so sick today. I spent the whole day in bed, but then I really didn't want to miss a day of poetry, so I put together a haiku. I didn't follow the prompt.
My head is floating
I spent the whole day in bed
So sick I can’t breathe