Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers

Blog Archive

Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
29 October 2014
I finally did it. I've been saying for years that I am going to put together a collection of the poetry I've written about vampires and the like, and I finally did it, just in time for Halloween.

If you like creepy, spine-chilling verse, this is the book for you. There are tales here of love that reaches beyond the grave; there are terrifying, twisted, and even comical poems that are perfect for reading on a dark and stormy night with the lights out.

Add it to your Goodreads.

Purchase it on Smashwords.

Purchase it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK

See my other books on Goodreads.


0 comments: