03 December 2012

And You Are?


1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?

None. Seriously, I've been lucky.

2. Can you pitch a tent?

Yep. I sure can. I've done it a few times.

3. What was your worst vacation ever?

I don't think I've had a bad vacation. Wouldn't that be a contradiction?

4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?

A Google Nexus 7 Tablet. So worth it.

5. We're handing you the keys to what?

This. Yes, please.

6. What was the last meal cooked that made even you sick?

Who cooked? I cooked? I'm a good cook. My meals make people happy.

7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like _____?

A Mumakil.

8. What was your first car?

A 'Vette. (With 'chev' on the front, not 'cor' unfortunately)

9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first?

I don't laugh at all. I help her up and dust her off and check if I need to call 911.

10. What's the worst song ever?

John Lennon's "Imagine." Because it sounds all nice and pretty, but if I imagine all that stuff is true, I get really miserable and sad and angry.

This was fun. Click on David to go to the list of all the other blogs participating today.

7 comments:

  1. That's great "chev" vette. You had me for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pic of the car for #5. It is one of my favorite cars. Loved your answers. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to google "mumakil" - I didn't know those mammoth elephants had a special name. You never know what you'll learn in your blog travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for teaching me a new word! LOL at your cooking answer.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mumakil--thanks for enlightening me, I didn't know. And pleased to meet you, Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun answers here, Esther... :D

    And the post above is breaking my heart. So lovely. Lots of love to you. <3

    ReplyDelete