1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
None. Seriously, I've been lucky.
2. Can you pitch a tent?
Yep. I sure can. I've done it a few times.
3. What was your worst vacation ever?
I don't think I've had a bad vacation. Wouldn't that be a contradiction?
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
A Google Nexus 7 Tablet. So worth it.
5. We're handing you the keys to what?
This. Yes, please.
6. What was the last meal cooked that made even you sick?
Who cooked? I cooked? I'm a good cook. My meals make people happy.
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like _____?
8. What was your first car?
A 'Vette. (With 'chev' on the front, not 'cor' unfortunately)
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first?
I don't laugh at all. I help her up and dust her off and check if I need to call 911.
10. What's the worst song ever?
John Lennon's "Imagine." Because it sounds all nice and pretty, but if I imagine all that stuff is true, I get really miserable and sad and angry.
This was fun. Click on David to go to the list of all the other blogs participating today.