29 May 2012

I am a Banned Author!

I write sometimes write fanfiction, and post it on a well-known fanfiction site. I have been doing this off and on for several years now. Just today, I received an email informing me that some of my stuff has been deleted because I "violated the content guidelines." Here is the banned poetry. You have been warned. This stuff is bad, even by fanfiction standards.

Beginning to Believe
I gave it a try.
And I fell.
Can I dodge bullets?
I'm not fast enough.

Betrayal
It was his mentor,
Teacher,
Friend
Who came to make an end of him.
He left him lying,
Broken,
Wounded,
Dying,
All alone.

3 comments:

  1. I am shocked and dismayed, that some stuck up sticky bit had a problem with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...this is very strange. I don't understand why they would delete those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm pretty surprised that this was banned.

    By the way, I really like the lines. :)

    ReplyDelete