Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers

Blog Archive

Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
02 October 2013
Today's prompt asks us to find where poetry hides. I found poetry in the newspaper. I created a newspaper blackout poem.


7 comments:

bethteliho said...

Very creative! I like it a lot. And I learned something in the process - newspaper blackout poetry. Cool!

Rhi Williams said...

Awesome idea. love it.

Melissa said...

Very creative! :D

Margit Sage said...

Interesting. I like the idea.

seekingmeme said...

I love finding poetry this way! The words are right there just waiting to be noticed and put together exactly this way. Nice job!

Tui Snider @mentalmosaic said...

Love it! How fun is that? I will definitely take newspaper blackout poetry for a spin this month. Thank you for the inspiration. :)

Morgan Dragonwillow said...

I haven't tried this yet but you have convinced me to give it a whirl! Love it!