Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers

Blog Archive

Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
22 October 2013

Distorted reflections
Floating on glass
Clear water
I tilt my face toward the sun
And breathe deep

Today's prompt.

3 comments:

seekingmeme said...

This is so beautiful in its simplicity.

quinnwords said...

Love it! Super zen today! I feel calmer just having read it :)

Julie Jordan Scott said...

This image is so.... magnetic. I wrote from it too - seems like it invites simplicity, doesn't it? I love the idea of her tilting her face to the sun.