Buy me a coffee

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers

Blog Archive

Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
09 October 2013
Today's prompt.

Every day I choose to love you,
Though, honestly, it isn’t hard.
I love you because of who you are.

From the moment that I met you,
Our hearts began to meld.
It took a while for me to realize
We were meant to be.

Every day I choose to love you,
Though, honestly, it isn’t hard.
I love you because of who you are.

Every day you make me smile,
You make me laugh.
I promised I would never leave you,
And I never will.

Every day I choose to love you,
Though, honestly, it isn’t hard.
I love you because of who you are.

5 comments:

Ankit Sharma said...

Superb Writing

Shah Wharton said...

Aw, that's so sweet. Isn't marriage (to the right person) heavenly? :) X

http://shahscribbles.wordpress.com/

Melissa said...

Good stuff. So romantic. :)

Enchantress said...

Oh reading it comes out lively with the pic :) god bless

Mark said...

You make my heart sing.