Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
19 November 2012
Today for Playing With Words, we are to write a Cinquain using the following prompt:

"Think about your past week and what noun pops up for you? What noun comes to mind as you are reading this post? What noun is a defining word for you? Make sure the word or words you choose for your poem/poems are two syllable and then have fun playing with your words!"



Carols
It is too soon?
Many people think so
But this is my favourite time
Christmas

2 comments:

Susan Francino said...

Aw, I like it! I sing carols early, too. :)

Loving the new blog design!!!

(By the way, I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but we're starting a new blog hope called Save-A-Word Saturday. Just trying to spread the word...no pun intended.)

Morgan Dragonwillow said...

I have mixed feelings about Christmas this year. I do love the songs though. Great job on the poem! Thanks for playing with us!