Buy me a coffee

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
01 November 2012
I just finished writing 31 poems in 31 days. What a feeling of accomplishment. Now, I know that they're not all amazing. In fact, some days I was downright lazy, and dashed something off without really trying to make it good. But some of them are good; dare I say great? I don't want to be arrogant, but I got some really positive feedback on a few.

If you missed them, and you're interested, click the tab at the top that's titled OctPoWriMo 2012, or click here.

I'm not participating in NaNoWriMo this year. My brain can't handle writing a novel immediately following OctPoWriMo. It's just too much. To those of you who are participating, rock on!

0 comments: