Buy me a coffee

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
09 November 2012
I work in a call centre for Staples delivery. People call in when they want to place an order, make a return on a received order, or if they have a question about a product. The following conversation took place a little while ago.

Customer: I need a Canon one one zero.

(I proceed to search the catalogue for 'Canon 110' - I find a camera and a scanner)

Me: I found a camera and a scanner.

Customer: I think it's a laptop..

Me: Uh, no. I'm sorry, but Canon doesn't make laptops.

Customer: I need a Canon one one zero. I've ordered it from you before.

Me: Well, is it a scanner?

Customer: No. It's ink. For a Canon one one zero.

Me: Oh, you need an ink cartridge. Which printer do you have?

Customer: I have no idea. But I know it's a Canon one one zero.

Me: I'm sorry, but there is no Canon 110 printer. I'm showing a Canon iP100 ink cartridge on your most recent order. Is that the printer you have?

Customer: I have no idea. It's a Canon one one zero.

Me: I'm sorry, but that product does not exist.

(Customer hangs up)

2 comments:

Susan Francino said...

LOL people........ *shakes head*

Susan Francino said...

By the way, check out the new blog hop we’re starting: Save-a-Word Saturday!