Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
13 February 2012
My main computer is down for the count. My brother-in-law thinks he can get it running again, but until he can get to it, I'm stuck using my three-year-old mini netbook. It's got a 10-inch screen and only 1GB RAM, so it's rather difficult to do much with it. Therefore, my writing, blogging, etc. is suffering.

In happier news, I got to see and hold my brandnew niece yesterday. She was born on Feb. 5 and was in the hospital for a few days as she was early. She is absolutely adorable. :)

4 comments:

Grumpy Bulldog, Media Mogul said...

I do almost all of my writing on a 10-inch, 2 1/2 year old netbook. You don't need much RAM to run MS Word or Blogger

Esther Spurrill-Jones said...

That's true, but the silly thing is just so slow and I get frustrated very easily with slowness. Funny; I remember when computers were so slow that you could go make a sandwich while waiting for your email to load. lol

Morgan said...

Grrr... how frustrating for you! So sorry. But congrats on the good news! Sweet little newborns. Gotta love them ;)

David P. King said...

Sorry to hear that. I use a little notebook like that for my editing. So much cozier on the couch. Since I use it for just writing and a few select tracks, it runs pretty smooth still.

I gave you a shout-out on my blog today! :)