Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
07 February 2012
Sometimes babies make me sad. Now, don't get me wrong; I love babies and children. I want to have at least 4 or 5 of my own someday. And there's the rub: I have none of my own. Seeing those adorable little faces and hands and feet...it just makes me so happy and yet a little bit sad: happy that someone was blessed with a child, but sad that I was not.
I believe that someday I will have at least one baby of my own. I feel that God told me that it will happen; those were the words I heard: "It will happen. Maybe not right away; but it will happen." I'm holding onto that, through each month of disappointment, through each negative pregnancy test. It will happen.
Someday, a baby will make me so happy.

1 comments:

Super Happy Jen said...

4 or 5 babies? Yikes! I'm sending good vibes your way. You'll get your baby.

I'm in the campaign with you. See you around.