Trending on this blog
One of my favourite shows right now is BBC's Sherlock. I also watch Big Bang Theory, and I noticed that Sheldon Cooper is very much a Sh...
“Never again!” we cry aloud. We stand before the foe unbowed. We will not stand idly by While our brothers and sisters die. We’ll stand...
Today's prompt is red , and the suggested form is the Harrisham . I didn't feel like doing much with it today, so I just listed all...
Today's prompt asks us to think about an ending that was positive. I've written a rondel about my first boyfriend. Only Relief ...
Today's prompt is tantalizing and the suggested form is Loop poetry . I can't remember if I've tried this form before, but I li...
Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (69)
- You Shall Not Pass = Don't Let That?
- Gravity Trilogy Winner
- Cruising Altitude 2.0: WRiTE CLUB 2012
- Gravity Trilogy Cover Reveal
- A Tale of One City
- How to Write a Bestseller (and make gobs of money)...
- Have You Ever Interrobanged?
- Why Self-Publishing Might be Safer
- Portrait of a Vampire
- ▼ July (11)
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.