Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers

Blog Archive

Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
24 October 2016
Today's prompt is fantastical, and the suggested form is the Lento. I love fantasy and magic and all the trappings, and I thought about writing a short verse tale of elves and wizards, but my muse wasn't cooperating today. Instead, I wrote about the magic in all of us.

Magic is Real

Imagine that magic is real;
Within each of us it is found:
Beginning with marvelous joy
Wherein love can always abound.

Do you see the fantastic way
You have the power for good?
Few understand their own strength;
True now you know that you could.

Photo by Morgan Dragonwillow

1 comments:

Suzanne McClendon said...

This is very nice. I really like the lines "Wherein love can always abound" and "You have the power for good".
Have a blessed day. :)