.

Buy me a coffee

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Trending on this blog

My Books

Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads

My Pinboards

Follow Me on Pinterest

Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Esther has read 11 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Catalogue

Writers Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Scribophile

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
29 May 2012
I write sometimes write fanfiction, and post it on a well-known fanfiction site. I have been doing this off and on for several years now. Just today, I received an email informing me that some of my stuff has been deleted because I "violated the content guidelines." Here is the banned poetry. You have been warned. This stuff is bad, even by fanfiction standards.

Beginning to Believe
I gave it a try.
And I fell.
Can I dodge bullets?
I'm not fast enough.

Betrayal
It was his mentor,
Teacher,
Friend
Who came to make an end of him.
He left him lying,
Broken,
Wounded,
Dying,
All alone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am shocked and dismayed, that some stuck up sticky bit had a problem with that.

Susan Francino said...

...this is very strange. I don't understand why they would delete those.

Cherie Reich said...

Wow, I'm pretty surprised that this was banned.

By the way, I really like the lines. :)