19 April 2013

Sherlock Cooper? Sheldon Holmes?

One of my favourite shows right now is BBC's Sherlock. I also watch Big Bang Theory, and I noticed that Sheldon Cooper is very much a Sherlock Holmes type of character. I like to create graphics, so I decided to have some fun.


BBT Screenshots with Sherlock Quotes

Leonard moves into 221B Baker Street
 
"I envy you" as a not-so-veiled insult

Most of Sheldon's friends hear this when he speaks

He would totally say this

Totally Sheldon


Sherlock Screenshots with BBT Quotes

I'm not sure if Sherlock is this clueless
Logical

To be fair, Sheldon does often make tea for Leonard

John's expression in the top right makes me happy

3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of both shows and so is my 15 year old son. I'm going to make sure he sees these! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, on all counts! The symmetry is amazing and wonderful. I haven't caught as much of Sherlock as I'd like; I keep losing when it's on.

    I do plan to begin at the beginning, at some point.

    Luckily for me, TBBT is everywhere, everywhen, it seems!

    ReplyDelete