Trending on this blog
“Never again!” we cry aloud. We stand before the foe unbowed. We will not stand idly by While our brothers and sisters die. We’ll stand...
Today's prompt is red , and the suggested form is the Harrisham . I didn't feel like doing much with it today, so I just listed all...
Today's prompt is tantalizing and the suggested form is Loop poetry . I can't remember if I've tried this form before, but I li...
Today's prompt asks us to think about an ending that was positive. I've written a rondel about my first boyfriend. Only Relief ...
Today's prompt asks us to remember our favourite toy from childhood. I had a horse my mom crocheted for me that went everywhere with me...
Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (69)
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
9:23 AM | Posted by Esther Spurrill-Jones | | Edit Page
- The Mistakes of the Newbie Novelist
- To Save A Starfish
- How to Write an Original Story
- Baloney Advice Writers Should Ignore
- Can a Writer Write Too Much?
- Write What You Know?
- Ten Tricks To Make Your Fight Scene Realistic
- Skip the Paris Cafés And Get a Good Pen
- 10 Bruce Lee Quotes That Can Improve Your Writing
- The Bookshelf Muse
- The Writing Rules Are Just Tools
- Writing Lessons Learned from The Princess Bride (Film Version)
- Michael Hauge’s Workshop: An Antidote to “Love at First Sight”
- Let Your Reader be the Doctor: on Showing vs. Telling
- Breakaway Body Parts: Are Your Characters' Body Parts Acting on Their Own?
- Expressions: pt 1 & pt 2
- Rules, Schmules: Don't Follow the Rules, Tell a Great Story
- Creating An Imaginary Panel to Get Unstuck