Trending on this blog
One of my favourite shows right now is BBC's Sherlock. I also watch Big Bang Theory, and I noticed that Sheldon Cooper is very much a Sh...
“Never again!” we cry aloud. We stand before the foe unbowed. We will not stand idly by While our brothers and sisters die. We’ll stand...
Today's prompt is strong . I decided to challenge myself today. I really love the Blitz poem form, but I've written so many of them...
Today's prompt is red , and the suggested form is the Harrisham . I didn't feel like doing much with it today, so I just listed all...
Today's prompt is tantalizing and the suggested form is Loop poetry . I can't remember if I've tried this form before, but I li...
Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (69)
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
9:23 AM | Posted by Esther Spurrill-Jones | | Edit Page
- The Mistakes of the Newbie Novelist
- To Save A Starfish
- How to Write an Original Story
- Baloney Advice Writers Should Ignore
- Can a Writer Write Too Much?
- Write What You Know?
- Ten Tricks To Make Your Fight Scene Realistic
- Skip the Paris Cafés And Get a Good Pen
- 10 Bruce Lee Quotes That Can Improve Your Writing
- The Bookshelf Muse
- The Writing Rules Are Just Tools
- Writing Lessons Learned from The Princess Bride (Film Version)
- Michael Hauge’s Workshop: An Antidote to “Love at First Sight”
- Let Your Reader be the Doctor: on Showing vs. Telling
- Breakaway Body Parts: Are Your Characters' Body Parts Acting on Their Own?
- Expressions: pt 1 & pt 2
- Rules, Schmules: Don't Follow the Rules, Tell a Great Story
- Creating An Imaginary Panel to Get Unstuck