Trending on this blog
One of my favourite shows right now is BBC's Sherlock. I also watch Big Bang Theory, and I noticed that Sheldon Cooper is very much a Sh...
“Never again!” we cry aloud. We stand before the foe unbowed. We will not stand idly by While our brothers and sisters die. We’ll stand...
Today's prompt is strong . I decided to challenge myself today. I really love the Blitz poem form, but I've written so many of them...
Today's prompt is red , and the suggested form is the Harrisham . I didn't feel like doing much with it today, so I just listed all...
Today's prompt is tantalizing and the suggested form is Loop poetry . I can't remember if I've tried this form before, but I li...
Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (69)
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
9:36 AM | Posted by Esther Spurrill-Jones | | Edit Page
- 10 Free (or Mostly Free) Book Launch Strategies
- 9 Creative Ways to Use Social Media to Launch a Product
- Promotion: Is Ignorance Bliss?
- The Book that Launches a Career
- Long Story Short: I Hate Writing Synopses
- A 3-Step Way to Become a Celebrity Author
- A Novel Idea
- Diluting Your Author Brand (or, Getting All Up In Your Kool-Aid)
- Basics of Book Marketing for the Beginning Self-Publisher
- 10 Marketing Techniques That Annoy Potential Readers
- Yo, Author! You Spamming Me? Cut it Out!
- How to Market Without Being Pushy
- 9 Tips for Writing a Perfect Synopsis
- Keeping Focused & Nailing the Pitch–Understand Your “Seed Idea”
- How to Market Your Book on a Budget
- Is it YA or MG?
- How to Build a Readership for Your Blog and Books
- How To Choose a Domain Name – An Author’s Guide
- How A Great Twitter Bio Can Net You More Followers…and Sales!