Trending on this blog
“Never again!” we cry aloud. We stand before the foe unbowed. We will not stand idly by While our brothers and sisters die. We’ll stand...
Today's prompt is red , and the suggested form is the Harrisham . I didn't feel like doing much with it today, so I just listed all...
Today's prompt is tantalizing and the suggested form is Loop poetry . I can't remember if I've tried this form before, but I li...
Today's prompt asks us to think about an ending that was positive. I've written a rondel about my first boyfriend. Only Relief ...
Today's prompt asks us to remember our favourite toy from childhood. I had a horse my mom crocheted for me that went everywhere with me...
Esther Spurrill Jones's books on Goodreads
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (69)
Esther Spurrill Jones. Powered by Blogger.
9:36 AM | Posted by Esther Spurrill-Jones | | Edit Page
- 10 Free (or Mostly Free) Book Launch Strategies
- 9 Creative Ways to Use Social Media to Launch a Product
- Promotion: Is Ignorance Bliss?
- The Book that Launches a Career
- Long Story Short: I Hate Writing Synopses
- A 3-Step Way to Become a Celebrity Author
- A Novel Idea
- Diluting Your Author Brand (or, Getting All Up In Your Kool-Aid)
- Basics of Book Marketing for the Beginning Self-Publisher
- 10 Marketing Techniques That Annoy Potential Readers
- Yo, Author! You Spamming Me? Cut it Out!
- How to Market Without Being Pushy
- 9 Tips for Writing a Perfect Synopsis
- Keeping Focused & Nailing the Pitch–Understand Your “Seed Idea”
- How to Market Your Book on a Budget
- Is it YA or MG?
- How to Build a Readership for Your Blog and Books
- How To Choose a Domain Name – An Author’s Guide
- How A Great Twitter Bio Can Net You More Followers…and Sales!